Passport Information

Air Travel:
Effective January 8, 2007, passports will be required to or from all international air travel destinations including the Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Central and South America.

Cruise Travel Information:
The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) Passport Requirements became effective June 1, 2009.
While the WHTI requires a valid passport for land and sea travel, a final ruling was issued allowing leniency for “closed-loop” cruises, i.e., sailings that both originate and terminate in the same U.S. port. Most Texas Cruises originate in Galveston and end in Galveston thus making them ‘closed loop cruises’.

Information received from the Department of Homeland Security indicates the documentary requirements under WHTI for “closed loop” cruises are not limited to cruises that travel only to contiguous territories or adjacent islands. This means U.S. citizens calling on ports in Honduras, Panama, Costa Rica and Belize will also be exempt from the passport requirement.

U.S. citizens taking “closed-loop” cruises are not required to have a passport, but will need proof of citizenship such as an original or certified copy of a birth certificate, a certificate of naturalization, a passport card, an enhanced driver’s license (EDL) as well as a government-issued photo ID.

Children are also required to bring proof of citizenship, and if 16 and over, a photo ID is also required. Canadian and Bermudian citizens are required to have a passport for air, land and sea travel, including on all cruises.

Our Recommendations
Although a passport is not required for U.S. citizens taking “closed loop” cruises, we strongly recommend all guests travel with a passport (valid for at least six months beyond completion of travel). Having a passport will enable guests to fly from the U.S. to a foreign port in the event they miss their scheduled embarkation or to fly back to the U.S. if they need to disembark the ship mid-cruise due to an emergency or sickness.

If a cruise begins and ends in different U.S. ports or begins and ends in a foreign port such as Texas Cruise Company Alaska cruises and Hawaii cruises, a valid passport is required. A valid passport is required if you are traveling on any of our European cruises.

For more information, a complete list of WHTI-compliant documents or to obtain a passport application, visit U.S. Alien Residents need a valid Alien Resident Card. Non-U.S. citizens need a valid passport and a valid, unexpired U.S. Multiple Re-entry Visa, if applicable.

Bottom Line:
Texas Cruise Company strongly advises getting your passport to travel with, even on cruises.

If you answered all questions which demand the answer. That dared buy levitra and you won’t regret for one second. This opinion of many years of supervision. A lot of powder is in these boxes.