What’s Included in the Tex-Mex Fandango & Blues Cruise IV:
Watch a video, just click on the hyperlink, and see much fun you can have on Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas!
On the Tex-Mex Fandango & Blues Cruise IV you are not only going to have a Fandango of a Time, but is also a terrific value. Your per person price includes:
* Shipboard accommodations, the Royal Promenade is open 24 hours.
* All meals and snacks including*:
- Complimentary 24-hour room service (late night nominal charge)
*As served in one of several main dining facilities. Please note dining at some specialty restaurants is not included.
*(3) 2 hour private performances with T. Gozney Thornton and guest performers; Open Bar for 2 hours.
* Some beverages (iced tea, some juices, American coffee, etc.)
* Onboard entertainment
* Shipboard activities such as waterslide, inline skating, ice skating, rock climbing, putt putt golf, pools and hot tubs and full-sized basketball court
* Port fees and taxes are included in your cruise price per person.
What’s not included:
Please note the following are not include in the package prices.
* Air transportation
* Gratuities – Additional $81.55 per person
* Shore & Land Excursions
* Specialty Restaurant Dining
* Alcoholic beverages
* Sodas and bottled water
* Specialty coffees
* Goods purchase onboard (gift shops, art auctions, etc)
* Spa and salon services